Extremely well kept. Original owner 8 room, 4 bedroom, 3 bath home nestled at the very end of a cul de sac. This wonderful, warm and inviting raised ranch offers you a new architectural roof, vinyl siding and thermo windows. There are generous room sizes throughout. Features include formal living and dining room with bay and bow windows, fully applianced eat in kitchen with a back door to an expansive 30' deck privately overlooking the neighborhood. Master bedroom with full bath along with two more bedrooms and a family bath all on the main level. As you enter the lower level, there is a 23x18 family room which has a raised hearth fireplace, French doors to patio, laundry room and a 4th lower level bedroom with bath. A semi in-law is possible here due to the bath. There is also a whole house fan and central vacuum system.
Single Family, Raised Ranch
Public Water Connected
Public Sewer Connected
2,436 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Joseph A. Foran
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Room,Lower Level
- Gas Range,Oven/Range,Microwave,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Freezer,Dishwasher,Washer,Gas Dryer
- Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Fully Finished,Heated,Concrete Floor,Garage Access,Walk-out,Liveable Space
- 1. 1.
- Extra Insulation,Ridge Vents,Storm Windows,Thermopane Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable - Available,Central Vacuum
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Gutters,Lighting. Open Lot,Cleared,Sloping Lot.
Gas Range,Oven/Range,Microwave,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Freezer,Dishwasher,Washer,Gas Dryer
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price